The State of Nevada Department of Health and Human Services has announced the dates during which applications will be accepted for those interested in opening medical marijuana dispensaries, production facilities, grow operations or testing facilities.
Here’s what you need to know
- Application period: August 5, 2014 – August 18, 2014
- Allowed delivery methods: in person or by mail (applications received prior to August 5 will be discarded)
- Location: 4150 Technology Way
Carson City, Nevada 89706
- Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The notice, which is required by law to be published 45 days prior to the application period, can be downloaded in its entirety here.
- Official Nevada Medical Marijuana Establishment Application (PDF)
- Medical Marijuana Establishment application requirements (PDF- Included in complete application above)
- Finding a dispensary consultant in Nevada
- Nevada to miss April 1 deadline for medical marijuana establishment applications